- Advisors Alliance Group (AAG)
- Financial Consultant
- Date Listed
- 26 Oct 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
1 Wallich St, #37-01
- Allowance /
- $2,000 - 8,000 monthly
- Company Profile
Advisors Alliance Group (AAG) is a conglomerate of premier districts representing AIA Financial Advisers with a record-breaking establishment of close to 500 advisors. AAG's origins stem back to 1985 where the founder, Tan Koon Chuan, formed his first agency under his tutelage with the name of Chuan & Associates. In 2000, Chuan & Associates underwent a brand makeover and birthed the current brand edition known to the financial services industry as Advisors Alliance Group. AAG is currently one of the largest financial services groups in Singapore.
Our establishment is made up of mostly graduates from an array of notable tertiary institutions (NUS, NTU, SMU, etc.). Having close to 600 advisors at our disposal, we engage in industry-shaping initiatives for our group expansion outreach as well as our financial advisory services.
Our training programs coupled with our culture of excellence and abundance has ensured that many of our new advisors become proficient at what they do within weeks of joining us and at the same time achieve top honours in the region and industry. We, at AAG, believe in establishing life-long partnerships with our clients in order to help them improve their long-term financial health and success through our systematic and strategic planning approach. Our customised solutions are designed to grow, protect and conserve the wealth of our clients and their families. Our customers are our focus, our purpose and our passion to strive for quality services and solutions to support their financial growth and sustainability. We are confident that our professional expertise is able to cater to our clients’ needs in every stage of their lives.
At Advisors Alliance Group, we believe your dreams matter.
- Job Description
Allowance Scheme: *$2,000/Mth - $12,000/Mth(*Terms and Conditions apply)
Looking to gain knowledge and experience in the financial sector and expand your personal network?
We are looking for driven and motivated people to join our team! No experience required as comprehensive training and systems will be provided.
- Sponsorship for industry certification Papers, CFMAS M5, M9, M9A, HI.
- 1 to 1 mentorship programs with experienced and successful financial consultants.
- Learn to manage client’s finances, tax planning and estate planning.
- Business model with multiple streams of income to choose from.
- Tested and time-proven systems to leverage upon.
- Attractive bonus and incentives based on performance.
- Fast-Track program to management based on performance.
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- Age minimum 20 and above
- Minimum Qualifications: Diploma/Degree/’A’ Levels
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Social-media savvy
By joining us, we will guarantee you a challenging yet fulfilling experience. With close guidance from our senior consultants, you will be ensured extensive training which will allow you the opportunity to hone time management and public relations skills.