About Advanced Micro Foundry
AMF is a spin-off from A*STAR and was incorporated in 2017. AMF specializes in customizable prototyping and volume wafer manufacturing services for Silicon Photonics integrated circuits. AMF manufacturing services are the back-bone technology to a global customer base in the emerging markets of Data Centers, Telecom, Automotive, Medical and environmental sensors.
AMF offers Foundry services which enable customers to develop and manufacture integrated Photonics Chips for a broad range of applications – Cloud computing, Cloud security, 5G communications, Autonomous Vehicles and Diagnostic chips. AMF services are offered in the format of customizable technology platforms based on Silicon, SOI (Silicon On Insulator), SiN (Silicon Nitride) & Germanium materials.
From concept to the manufacturing of a final product, our multidisciplinary team of Optical and Semiconductor experts work closely with our customers to ensure their utmost satisfaction. At AMF, we are focused on our customer’s success and strive to support them through their entire product development and manufacturing ramp stages.
As AMF expands its fabrication facilities and operations to address the growing volume demands of our customers, we continue to leverage on our core strengths of Technology Innovation, Customer Service, Quality and Flexibility.
- Determine theoretical cycle time based on historical data
- Analyse actual processing time for each recipe, tool, wafer
- Create a fabout prediction model based on theoretical cycle time
- Work with IT department to implement an automated system in MES to calculate actual processing time for each recipe, tool, wafer
- Attend daily morning and afternoon production meetings to understand Fab operations
- Assist Production Control Engineer with preparing Fab reports when needed
- Simple administrative duties when needed
- Undergraduate from engineering, physics or mathematics.
- CGPA/CAP of at least 3.0
- Credit-based internship from Jan 2020 to Jun 2020.
- Basic understanding of wafer fab
- Basic programming knowledge
- High proficiency in Excel and Excel macros
- Able to multitask and communicate effectively