ACTSmarket is a social enterprise that markets products made by the handicapped and needy. Our Vision is to build a global online platform where communities of social entrepreneurs, consumers, volunteers, mentors and philanthropists can congregate and use commerce to bring freedom, hope and dignity to needy communities (https://actsmarket.com/).
If you like working in a fast paced environment and would love to contribute in making the world a better place for all, then apply now to join us!
- Applicant must be a Singaporean or a PR
- An undergrad or graduate in business or accountancy from a tertiary institution recognised by the Singapore government. Basic accounting knowledge is essential.
- Must be able to obtain a support letter of internship from your school.
- Meticulous, accurate, numerically strong and good with record-keeping.
Assist the General Manager to:
- Administrate the business in the areas of HR, office management and accounts
- Co-ordinate with warehouse and accounts to ensure timely fulfilment of orders, goods receipts & returns and the resolution of customer service issues
- Assist the GM in any other assigned tasks