ACTSmarket is a social enterprise that markets products made by the handicapped and needy. Our vision is to build a global online platform where communities of social entrepreneurs, consumers, volunteers, mentors and philanthropists can congregate and use commerce to bring freedom, hope and dignity to needy communities (www.actsmarket.com).
If you like working in a fast paced environment and contribute to making the world a better place for all, then apply now to join us!
- Applicant must be a Singaporean or a PR only in order to be eligible for government subsidy.
- Able to obtain a support letter of internship from your school.
- An undergrad or graduate with a degree or diploma in Business, Marketing or Advertising & PR from a good polytechnic or university recognised by the Singapore government.
- Passionate about connecting people and keeping abreast of social and environmental causes and developments. Strong interest in social media
- Possesses basic knowledge of E-commerce Marketing and Social Media advertising
- Possess excellent English writing skill. Enjoy writing stories and posts for social media, blogs and webpages.
- Meticulous, organized with strong follow-through of tasks assigned.
- Fluent in the use of one or two graphic design or video editing softwares such as photoshop, illustrator or others. Skill preferred but not mandatory.
Assist the Advertising & Promotions Manager to:
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing and other promotional campaigns in order to build sales, acquire new customers and drive traffic to our E-commerce site.
- Evaluation of digital marketing campaigns and assess them based on ROIs and KPIs
- Communication of brands and their brand’s core values
- Produce and publish marketing content through Email marketing, website and social media channels
- Perform market research and provide insights on customer purchasing behaviour
- Draft and disseminate press releases for new and existing products
- Keep abreast of latest social media sites and trends or latest technologies
- Assist the A & P manager in any other assigned tasks