We are a boutique style professional service firm providing auditing, accounting, corporate advisory and various other services to our clients.
PASSION – The force driving us to achieving and enjoying our work is the love and desire on what we are doing. Our team embraces the very passion to achieve the best possible results for our clients where satisfaction matters for both the processes and results. Do what we like, like what we do.
PEOPLE – While technology has overwhelmed so much in our lifestyle, we believe that people still matter the most. We emphasis on the quality of our people, interpersonal interaction and understanding of our clients and other stakeholders. We are willing investors in people through training, education and communication. Our people are here to deliver.
PROSPECT –. We are here working hand-in-hand with you for the only better prospects in mind. We have our experience and skillset as our backing to accomplish what is forthcoming. Our forward-looking minded attitude is simply uncompromised.
Our clientele base covers various industries which includes food & beverages, construction-related, shipping, human resources services, interior designs, trading of consumer goods as well as non-profit and charitable organisations and etc.
We are looking out for passionate fresh/experienced graduates/diploma holders from accounting and business-related discipline or ACCA undergrads to take up the Management Trainee position for fulfilling their ambitions with our organisation.
We are also open to internship/traineeship with suitable candidates.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Assist in performing accounting/audit, internal control, liquidation and other assignments as and when deemed appropriate and assist in client management process
- Working extra hours to achieve deliverables to our clients
- Aspiring to be well-equipped with technical and practical experience for excellence
- Handle administrative works as and when required
- Explore further into various aspects of accounting and finance whenever possible.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interview.
- Preferably a diploma/degree or professional certification relating to accounting and finance.
- Having a “winner’s attitude”
- Respect and like what they are doing