We are a leading financial services group with over 10 years of experience in providing financial solutions to our valued clients. We seek to educate by providing quality financial advice to meet people’s protection and security needs. As we are currently expanding our team of highly motivated and vibrant achievers, we are seeking candidates of similar attitudes, goals and calibre to join our team.
For Undergrads - 6 Months Internship Program
Working Hours: About 3 days a week, hours can be discussed during interview to work around your school’s schedule
Salary: $800 - $1,500 (Business Allowance) + Commission
We welcome interns to become a part of our team. You will work closely with our leaders and seniors to learn about the industry, our clients and our firm. This internship provides you an opportunity to gain valuable insight, develop new skills, and build connections with mentors and business contacts. At the end of this internship, you'll leave with a lot more than a job listing on your resume.
About the role
- Gain essential soft skills such as networking, interpersonal and communication skills
- Gain product knowledge from mentoring sessions with our agency leaders
- Opportunity to hone entrepreneurial skills
- Receive first-hand experience of working in a leading financial institution
- Great exposure to the financial services sector which will give an edge to those who wish to pursue a career in the banking or finance industry
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Tertiary undergrads from local or private university
- Singaporean/Singapore PR only
- Independent, self-motivated and driven
- Passionate about the financial service industry
- Males must have completed NS
Suitable for People Who:
- Want to explore other options that are different from the usual 9-6 desk bound jobs
- Are ambitious and seeking for good career advancement and remuneration
- Enjoy human interaction and building relationships
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.