Accesstech is a rapidly expanding group of companies with interest in Engineering Construction, Telecommunications and Investments.
Founded in 1998 in Singapore with our principal business in high-tech factory engineering, we have since extended our expertise into commercial projects with luxury hotels and commercial properties.
Our Dedications, Enthusiasm and Determination have been the key to our success. We approach every assignment with complete commitment to our clients. Understanding the needs of every unique customer, recognizing specific requirements and delivering on schedule.
Quality, Educations and Environmental Health and Safety are foremost values in the company. Accesstech is ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18001 certified. Our Integrated Management Systems promised the simplicity of delivery and assurance of our performance.
To assist Project Manager in execution of Aircon and Mechanical Ventilation project on site include basic design, preparation of shop and as-built drawing, site coordination and preparation of forms and carry out testing and commissioning of installed system.
Duties and Responsibilities
Mechanical engineers typically do the following:
- Assist in perform Engineering calculation include room sensible load design, pipe loss calculation and ducting loss calculation.
- Assist in preparation of shop and as-built drawing
- Assist in preparation of testing and commissioning form
- Assist in carrying out testing and commissioning of installed systems on site
- Assist in preparation of Operation and Maintenance manual
Requirements for interns
- Currently pursuing a Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Productive and Motivated Individual
- Good analytical & Problem-Solving skills