Academy Prêt is an education company that aims to provide students aged 13 to 18 with opportunities and skillsets to excel and to be future-ready with not only strong academic foundation but also emotional intelligence, creativity and resilience.
Academy Prêt provides the following services:
1) academic counselling and tutoring matching services,
2) elite spec development, leadership & personal development,
3) entry into top local & international middle and high schools in Singapore and abroad, and
4) top university application consulting.
Our students are both local and international students based in Singapore.
For more information please visit www.academypret.com
Academy Prêt is seeking an Program Assistant Manager to support the current team in operating the Singapore center. We are looking for a candidate who is highly organized, mature and responsible, kind and positive, energetic, will thrive in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment, and will serve as an exemplary figure for our students.
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently in a small team;
- Ability to problem solve and respond quickly;
- A passion for education and working with young adults.
- Coordination of the scheduling & logistics of the various programs offered at Academy Prêt, including group and individual courses, counselling sessions and personal development programs;
- Manage and maintain strong communication channels with our students and parents, including those who we care for as guardians;
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with our panel of tutors and teachers;
- Assist in maintaining strong relationships with our partner education institutions in Singapore and around the world;
- Assist in the further development of innovative holistic education programs, both internally created as well as externally via our partnerships.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.