- Above Creative Pte Ltd
- App Developer
- Date Listed
- 16 May 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
259A Geylang Road S389315
- Allowance /
- $1,150 - 1,900 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Founded in 2012 to provide graphics and web design services. In 2014, it was renamed as Above Creative Design to provide branding and marketing strategy consultancy services, and is currently Above Creative Pte Ltd as of 20th October 2015.
With the passion to do more than just creative design, we set to meet the needs of the Clients in Branding & Marketing Strategies both in print and online platforms.
Above Creative is committed towards providing professional branding consultancy and design needs for your business.
Not all business requires the same strategy and working out the best design to reach out to your target audience is not an easy task. From ideas to concept to strategy, we strive to provide the best solution to increase consumer engagement with careful thinking and planning.
Over the years, we have achieved a good track record of milestones in helping our clients build their branding by extending to online presence, websites and social media. Today, our knowledge and experience continues to expand as the market evolves with the cyber technologies.
- Job Description
Application Developer Responsibilities
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features
- Collaborating with development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new applications
- Writing high-quality code to program complete applications on schedule
We are looking for a qualified Application Developer to design and code functional programs and applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision.
A great Application Developer has excellent knowledge of at least one programming language. They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Proven experience as application developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- Certified application developer is a plus
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.