ABOUT MENARINI ASIA-PACIFIC
Menarini Asia-Pacific is part of the world’s largest Italian biopharmaceutical company with a heritage since 1886 and over 17,000 employees in more than 100 countries. Here in Asia-Pacific, Menarini has an established presence in 13 key healthcare markets with over 3,000 sales, marketing and support professionals.
Supported by the Group’s R&D, Manufacturing and infrastructure capabilities, Menarini Asia-Pacific operates across the entire commercial value chain, from clinical development, regulatory approval and product launch to lifecycle management with a diverse portfolio of proprietary and partnered brands in key therapeutic fields including Consumer Health, Dermatology, Primary Care, Allergy/Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Specialty Care and Men’s Health.
Menarini has a strong partnering tradition. As companies reprioritize portfolios and seek experienced partners to gain market access in this heterogeneous environment, Menarini is a trusted European partner who can be the gateway for companies that want to tap into the Asia-Pacific growth story.
Menairni Biomarkers was established to spearhead leading edge research and development efforts internationally. Menarini Biomarkers offers an unprecedented capability for R&D teams to study rare cells and determine the biological significance of distinct subpopulations of cells within a sample. With this knowledge, customers are developing new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies to improve patient outcomes and address unmet medical needs.
For more information about Menarini Asia-Pacific, please visit www.menariniapac.com
As part of the Regional Finance Team, the Tax Intern will work closely with the Regional Tax Manager on ad-hoc projects and other tasks as assigned such as documenting internal discussions, prepare and update powerpoint slide decks etc. In particular, it is envisaged that the tax intern will primarily be involved in/ support the groundwork on the company’s journey in implementing a tax governance framework which would involve research on this topic, participation in discussions with local country finance team to understand compliance processes for CIT, GST, WHT, FBT, amongst others.
- Work closely with the Regional Tax Manager for Tax Governance Framework project which may include engaging in discussions with local country finance team to understand tax related processes and collating other requisite information, documenting and mapping the findings e.g. into appropriate flowcharts etc.
- Prepare (with appropriate design illustrations and examples) and update power point slide decks as assigned by tax manager e.g. for training etc
- Provide ad-hoc support in regional tax compliance, tax advisory and tax queries, disputes and litigations and tax risk management matters, including but not limited to supporting on tax research etc.
- Willingness to learn
- Proactive and resourceful
- Detailed and good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Job Searches:
A.Menarini Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical