Headquartered in Singapore, 6Estates is an AI-driven intelligence company spun off from NExT++, which is a joint research center established by the National University of Singapore, Tsinghua University of China and University of Southampton, UK.
We are founded by AI scientists and tech entrepreneurs to solve real-world challenges presented by the explosion of data.Dedicated in cognitive data intelligence, we develop state-of-the-art AI technology encompassing Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, and Knowledge Graph.
Our mission is to deliver real-time, actionable insights to businesses to enable smarter decision-making, with a focus on Market Intelligence and Finance Intelligence.
We are looking for Data Annotator Intern/Freelancer to contribute in our machine learning process. Data Annotator Intern/Freelancer are expected to assess the content and then attach tags to the content, which help machines identify patterns. Data Annotator Intern/Freelancer may have to scrutinize the materials closely to ensure that it is accurately and thoroughly tagged.
For this particular annotation task, the data Annotator Intern/Freelancer is expected to perform tasks mainly comprising two parts, which are
- Differentiate multiple file types from a single PDF file
- Identify and/or validate data fields from the scanned PDF files
The annotation process will be done at our office through our in-house tools where proper training will be provided.
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work full-time for the duration of the project (1-2 weeks)
- Needs to sign NDA
- Annotator will not be able to access their personal handphones or communication device during the annotation process due to the nature of the data sensitivity
- The task will be starting late August
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.