- Smarter Me Pte. Ltd.
- Marketing & Growth Hacking Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Aug 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 2 Months
- Central Town Area
- Allowance /
- $600 - 800 monthly
- Communications / Customer Service / Support and Marketing / PR
- Education and Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
Smarter Me is a managed marketplace that empowers people to find the best coaches and teachers for all their learning needs.
We curate quality and passionate teachers and coaches, across sports, arts, music, dance, science and others, and enable parents and adults to find the best fit for their learning needs. We create intro videos of all our teachers and coaches, to enable learners to find the best fit for themselves conveniently online.
We are a startup, but we are experienced professionals. Our team is currently led by a Head of Strategy and Business Development at a multi-billion dollar company, an ex-Investment Banker and a serial IT entrepreneur - and we are going all out to make this work.
As part of the founding team of a young company, you will have the flexibility and freedom to help grow and shape the company and brand, while getting ample guidance from experienced individuals.
We're looking for someone who wants to be in a relationship and partnership with us, someone driven, excited, likes talking to people and solving problems, or just someone with tons of ideas and dying to carry them out!
- Job Description
During this internship, you will...
- Create engaging content for our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram) and email marketing - copywriting capability is key!
- Help ideate and create various marketing campaigns, digital and offline, ATL and BTL, to build awareness, increase traffic and users, drive conversion
- Assist with planning and organizing events for our community of users
We are looking for someone who is
- Full of great ideas - be it digital campaigns or offline events.
- Has an eye for design / likes photography - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator. Videography skills is a big plus!
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV and a description of what you are looking for from this internship, to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Submission through