- Mobile Developer (iOS / Android)
- Date Listed
- 11 Aug 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive and Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
115 Amoy street
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- Media / Publication
- Company Profile
In 2015, PrecisionBit was formed to solve the challenges faced by corporations in communicating to a new generation of employees. Our management and advisory team includes an extensive list of experts with years of experience under their belts in the areas of Internet, enterprise software solutions, online video, communications, and marketing.
Our main product is GroupStar. GroupStar has emerged as one of the fastest growing video content creation platforms for Enterprises. Corporations across Asia are using GroupStar to transform the way that they consume and communicate information with colleagues, business partners or customers. This is a new product that involves an iOS and Android mobile platform. That’s why we need you.
- Job Description
- Design and build applications for the iOS/Android app.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Have a lot of fun and get exposed to real MNC projects!
We are looking for Android and iOS developers to join our local team as for an intern or entry-level full-time role. Your primary focus will be to be a member of our Android / iOS mobile development team. What You Will Learn:
- Experience working in a startup, and pick up entrepreneurial skills along with the secret to a successful startup
- Learn about the operations of a startup company
- Consolidate your knowledge in iOS and Android development
- Constantly improve yourself by creating new features, new designs, and developing our app
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Google and/or Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Passion and a knack for independently solving code challenges
- Software Development
- iOS Development
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG, or to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Submission through