- HR Assistant
- Date Listed
- 17 Jul 2017
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $1,500 - 3,000 monthly
- HR / Professional Service
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
We are a leading financial services group with over 10 years of experience in providing financial solutions to our valued clients. We seek to educate by providing quality financial advice to meet people’s protection and security needs. As we are currently expanding our team of highly motivated and vibrant achievers, we are seeking candidates of similar attitudes, goals and calibre to join our team.
In our expansion programme, the selection and development of outstanding talent is of utmost importance to our leaders. Hence, our focus on selecting outstanding talent is crucial to our organisation’s growth and development. The organization looks for people who possess the drive to succeed and self-motivation to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The selected candidate will profit from an attractive remuneration package, extensive training in their leadership and soft skills, and gain valuable experience for career growth.
- Job Description
- Manage and update recruitment database, post and manage open positions
- Participate in various parts of the recruitment life cycle including: developing and executing appropriate candidate sourcing strategies, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting basic phone screens
- Assist in a variety of HR projects, including candidate sourcing and scheduling, employee engagement programs, learning and development coordination
- Conduct research for various HR and recruiting projects
- Handle requests for information and data (background checks)
- Support and conduct internal training and development courses
- Providing support for ad-hoc projects
- Perform other routine administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- Training will be provided
- Minimum academic qualifications of a local diploma
- PC literate
- Proficient in English
- Independent and self-motivated
- Forward looking, sound organizational and planning skills
- Minimum commitment of 3 months, contract to permanent role
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Submission through