- Mediashock Productions Pte Ltd
- Video Editor Intern
- Date Listed
- 17 Jul 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Aug 2017, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,200 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media
- Media / Publication
- Company Profile
At Mediashock productions, every video we produce, has a focus on who your customer is, what their interests are and how we can best engage them creatively. Combining the best of the creative skillset and the analytical mindset, the team creates impactful video to fulfil business objectives.
- Job Description
If you are also fascinated by the new media and want to know how Motion pictures can stir people's hearts, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Here, you will be on the front line to make it happen and get in-depth insight into video making processes, including pre and post-production. See the inside happenings of a successful campaign come to life!
If you're serious about a career in the new media industry, this is a rare opportunity that you don't want to miss. Along the way, you can experience working in a team that promotes creativity that also brings commercial results. Come join Mediashock Productions now!
What You Will Do:
- Transform imagery into emotional and actionable pieces, ie. apply video editing techniques to create an impact on viewers
- Understand underlying goals of the project to apply the right motivation on the shots used and unfold a story
- Responsible for footage archival, for short term and long term storage
- Work to ensure project datelines are met
Due to the nature of production, work beyond typical office hours on evenings and weekends are to be expected. Overseas stint in our partner offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong and the US awaits for the right candidate.
- Understand the concept non-linear editing
- Constant hunger to learn – from editing techniques to typography design
- An unwavering passion to always better yourself on every new video you work on
- Attention to details
- Those with no formal experience but with a great attitude are welcome
- Requires candidate who can liaise with Mandarin speaking clients
Bonus Skills to have
- Knowledge of motion graphics and/or design will be a plus although not mandatory
- Having good music appreciation will make for a better video editor
Please apply for this position by filling up the form on this page.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Incomplete submissions will not be processed.
- Submission through