- CashShield Pte Ltd
- Sales Associate
- Date Listed
- 17 Jul 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
1 Fifth Ave Guthrie House #03-03A, Singapore 268802
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- Sales / Retail
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
CashShield is a cutting edge cybersecurity company offering optimized online fraud protection solutions.
CashShield is the award-winning fraud prevention solution which combines the latest fraud detection technology with machine learning, predictive analytics and big data. The optimized risk algorithms it runs on computes the best decision for accepting/rejecting each transaction. Boasting an unprecedented 100% Chargeback Protection for all goods (including Digital Goods), it is the first fraud solution designed for optimizing sales conversions while simultaneously reducing fraud risk.
Since CashShield's launch, it has helped partner merchants, including major Telcos in Europe and US enjoy between 220% and 1800% revenue growth, which stems from the removal of unnecessary buying limits imposed by their Payment Service Providers (PSPs). CashShield makes manual review (eyeballing) obsolete thus enabling companies to slash their cost of managing fraud, scale up their operations and allowing them to regain focus on their core competencies.
We are looking for an experienced professional to help us on our mission of bringing growth to companies without the accompanying fraud risk. If you have an interest in FinTech or cybersecurity, we want you. The work will be hard and intense, but there will be many opportunities to learn and work alongside a small and cohesive team.
- Job Description
- Hunt for new business
- Manage the entire sales cycle from leads qualification, product demonstration, negotiation to closing of deal
- Account management & servicing
- Track and report on weekly sales activity as well as monitor account development status
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure they are logging activities and adhering to sales protocol
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma with 1-3 years of enterprise-sales experience in Fintech, e-payments or SaaS
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise to identify and tap new opportunities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Fluency in English & at least 1 additional Asian language
- Fast learner with interest in FinTech and Cybersecurity
- Proactive individual with strong motivation and initiative to work independently
- Fast learner in grasping new technologies
- Gungho attitude
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Drive and passion to reinforce global recognition of made-in-Singapore technology
Please apply for this position by submitting your resume to and also state the position applied for.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Submission through