- Dentsu Aegis Network Singapore
- Strategy Intern
- Date Listed
- 17 Jul 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Aug 2017, For At Least 6 Months
- Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,000 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media, Business / Management, and Marketing / PR
- Information Technology and Media / Publication
- Company Profile
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions, Dentsu Aegis Network and its brand businesses of Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Posterscope and Vizeum make the best use of today's media mix to bring to life the right communication strategy and deliver the best results for clients.
- Job Description
*Please submit your resume/CV along with your application. This is a full time internship (5 days/week). Overseas applicants kindly ensure that you are eligible for a Singapore Work Pass before applying.
Dentsu Singapore has an immediate opening for a Strategy Intern. We’re on the hunt for a driven, detail-oriented candidate with an interest in market research and understanding consumer behavior.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities: (or 'Duties')
• Provide support to the Strategy and Business Teams
• Assist in audience/market research activities
• Unearth insights in service of defining strategic goals and objectives
• Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities for client projects/campaigns
• Learn how data insights are turned into strategic direction
• Understand how strategic conclusions and actionable recommendations are structured and presented
• Hone market research skills in an agency environment
• Preferably a graduate/BA candidate in Marketing or a relevant field
• Keen interest in Digital Marketing and Communications
• Good research and communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Submission through