- The Confidant Group
- Business Development Intern
- Date Listed
- 21 Apr 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 11 May 2017 - 04 Aug 2017
19th Floor, Westgate Tower & 1 Pickering Street, Centre for Excellence
- Allowance /
- $1,500 - 3,500 (project based)
- Accounting / Banking / Financial, Business / Management, and Sales / Retail
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
The Confidant Group (TCG) is an alliance of five groups of individual Financial Adviser Representatives representing The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited. We are unique because of our differences - our people and our diversity are our strengths.
What brings us together? A common belief in the deep meaning and value of the work we do. We are Confidants and Trusted Advisors to our clients, and we believe that by coming together, we can leverage & grow; thereby relentlessly working towards our vision of developing the best Financial Advisers for Singapore, and for Singaporeans.
Our Directors and Senior Associates are award winning, accomplished practitioners with a wealth of experience in Advisory and Agency Building.
- Job Description
TCG's 11th Summer Associate Programme
During this rigorous and multi-faceted 13-weeks training programme, you will be exposed to:
- Building up both your knowledge and skills in Business Development and Financial Advisory through learning by doing. From seminars to workshops, personal coaching to hands-on fieldwork, our curriculum is proven to deliver results and accelerate both your personal and professional growth
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership skills in developing start - ups, building teams and people skills. You will participate and compete in business challenges and overseas leadership camps.
- Personal and Professional Development through profiling, questionnaires, games and will be expected to do book reviews, journaling, reflections and goal setting; all aimed to help you develop a long term life mission and roadmap.
At the end of it all, candidates who shone brighter than others will be invited to join our Graduate Apprentice Programme (psst, did you know our previous graduates are now amongst the Top 10% of income earners in their cohorts AND in SG?)
YOUR INTERNSHIP ALLOWANCE
We have 3 tiers of rewards that await you:
- Basic: Entitled to a min. of $1,500 basic allowance
- Performance: Compete in Challenges and win prizes of $5,000 and above per team
- Bonus: Our exceptional candidates can expect to earn in excess of $3,000 for superior performance
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.