- Elite Planners
- The Great Entrepreneur Intern
- Date Listed
- 20 Mar 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From May 2017, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD) and Central Town Area
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
Elite Planners is a dedicated financial services provider whose mission is "To build meaningful relationships with our clients, construct financial portfolios with clients’ interest at heart and adopt Client-Building as the core of our business."
- Job Description
If you want a 9 to 5 desk bound internship, this is NOT for you.
If you enjoy mundane data entry or filing jobs during your internship, this is again NOT for you.
Our 10 Weeks GREAT Internship is designed for undergraduates to experience and get a real touch of the financial industry.
The EXCITING programme is designed and guaranteed to keep you from sitting in front of the computer! You can expect:
- Interactive financial literacy games
- A fully sponsored overseas business camp
- Obtain 4 CMFAS certification
- Individual grooming
- Business skills development
- Job sampling
- Mentoring program
- Graduation night
- Undergraduates from NUS, NTU, SMU and SIM
- Minimum age of 21 and above (MAS requirement)
- Singaporean or PR
- Completed NS (for male applicants)
- Not currently or discharged bankrupt
- Without unsecured financial obligations, besides study loan
- Not under any scholarship or bonded by any ministry or company
- Currently not scheduled for any overseas exchange program from Jun to Dec 2017
- Will not be overseas during May-July 2017
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG or email to .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.