- Winson Press Pte Ltd
- Blog Content Specialist
- Date Listed
- 20 Mar 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 1 Month
20 Bedok South Road, S469277
- Allowance /
- $800 - 900 monthly
- Editorial / Linguist / Writing
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Our Mission is to Invest in our people’s growth and customersuccess by providing innovative marketing and printing solutions.
Winson Press Pte Ltd, established in 1965, has been aleading printing company in Singapore producing highest quality productsincluding paper boxes, labels, flexible packaging and other paper products. Wehave won more than 36 packaging and print excellence awards organized in Asia,Europe and America.
Since 2012, Winson Press has moved beyond print intoe-commerce, cloud computing solutions, functional printing and innovativemarketing campaigns. Our innovative solutions include: 1 to 1 cross media personalisedmarketing, personalised packaging marketing campaign, referral and perpetualbrochure campaign to increase loyalty, support customer acquisition, fundraising and more.
We are gaining traction in our new business. We are lookingfor great people who share our vision and passion to learn and grow together.
- Job Description
Develop and maintain our corporate blog with focus on plog’s B2C Audience. Interact with key departments (Marketing, Design & IT) to ensure blog content captures readers’ interest, while promoting p;log’s message and objectives with each blog article.
- Writing and editing blog content into web-friendly copy that is focused on conversions
- Creating keyword-rich content and determining basic search terms for content
- Work with Marketing in creating a suggested content strategy and editorial calendar
- Proofreading, editing, and content optimization
- Creating blog posts for p;log.com.sg
- Curating of topical articles for p;log’s social media channels
- Helping to create, document, and systematize the content creation cycle
- Produce consistent accompanying visual images on blog
- Create image links and ensure links are up to date
- Respond promptly to blog comments and email