- Supply Chain Intern
- Date Listed
- 20 Mar 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Toa Payoh
- Allowance /
- $500 monthly
- Logistic / Supply Chain / Transportation
- Company Profile
8ightplus is an International Company that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of health & wellness products. With an international team 8ightplus has presence in 15 countries around the world. Benefits includes, traveling, wealth, health and flexibility work requirements. Be part of this new and exciting market!
- Job Description
This position is crucial in ensuring that 8ightplus Supply Chain System is ready for our international market. This opportunity will enable the intern to learn about purchasing, shipping, distribution, inventory management, and warehouse organization.
All 8ightplus interns will have the opportunity to build great communication, problem solving and people skills through collaborating with an international team. You will be exposed to real world problems and are given the responsibilities and guidance to tackle them head on.
Areas of Interest:
Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics, Warehouse Management, Operation, Distribution, Product Development
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Supply Chain Manager
- Supply-demand Management, Inventory Analysis, fulfilment, Customer Relationship Management
- Work with cross- functional groups such as Business Operations, Marketing, Sales, Product Planning, Warehouse, Logistics teams and others.
- Proficient in English and a 2nd language. (Korean, Japanese, or Mandarin Chinese)
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and organising skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Highly Motivated, Fast Learner
- 8ightplus Internship period is between 3-6 months
- 8ightplus will provide $500SGD allowance per month during the Internship
- 8ightplus will provide lodging for all interns if needed.
- Interns who have satisfactory performance will get a job offer after the internship
- Please send your resume and cover letter to