- Coca International Singapore Co Pte Ltd
- Finance Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
5 Stadium Walk #02-01
Kallang Leisure Park
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial and Administrative / Clerical
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
COCA ‘Suki’ Steamboat was founded in 1957 by Mr. Srichai Phanphensophon and his wife, Mrs. Patama.
As a young lady, Mrs Patama spent hours in the kitchen, learning about fresh ingredients, putting together traditional authentic recipes and gradually became one of the best chefs in her family.
Spurred by her love for cooking, Mrs Patama created the menu from her family recipes and eventually with her husband, pioneered the COCA experience, a new Thai-style ‘Suki’ steamboat dining. Over the years, they also created the signature COCA sauce, the dipping sauce to complement the meal.
The couple decided to name the restaurant COCA, inspired by the Chinese words, “可口”, which means ‘tasty’ or ‘appetizing’.
- Job Description
The purpose of this intern is to support AR and AP processes and compliances.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist on daily data entry and administrative works of the outsourced service provider for invoices and travel and entertainment processes.
- Day to day operational documentation of invoices and working with the accounts assistance for application of AR and AP receipts.
Only Singaporeans need to apply
Min 3 months, Able to start in Mar 2017.