- Tetra Pak Jurong Pte Ltd
- Repro Coordinator Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Feb 2017, For At Least 3 Months
19 Gul Lane, Singapore 629414
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media
- Company Profile
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
- Job Description
Overview of The Position
In this role Repro Coordinator will be reporting to the Design Hub Team Leader.
Main Responsibilities and Objectives
- Required to ensure all jobs are fully compliance to repro submission guidelines.
- Will be main contact person for market companies and Design Technicians.
- Responsible to overview of upcoming demands and together with other repro coordinator maximize utilization of our internal capacity
- Receive all incoming jobs to repro, repro pre-flight according to repro submission guideline document
- Support Global Account Design Developer in drive competence development design handling for CSR and Design developers
- At least Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Printing, Graphic Design or minimum relevant college degree
- At least 2 years’ experience of design, repro or printing related industry. Strong knowledge with Graphic arts software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop. Ability of Esko PackEdge, EFI and GMG software will be a plus
- Good knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint will be an additional benefit
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, good team-player, strong learning capability and with an eye to details
- Result oriented, Customer Oriented and Analytical ability
- Fluent English in both verbal and written communication, Arabic or any other foreign language ability will be priority
- Leadership skills and Assertive
- Hungry to learn attitude, can-do attitude
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.