Launched in 1997, Singapore brand, Cedele, is an established F&B chain that specializes in hand-made, artisan bakery goods of breads, cakes and pastries. A home-grown business with a supportive atmosphere, Cedele is as passionate about people as it is about food.
In return for your talent, hard work and commitment, we offer top-class training and personal development, and the opportunity to be part of the Cedele family.
Opportunity for IT students to experience facets of The Bakery Depot Pte Ltd through various IT system/support. Interns will be given first-hand practical experience of IT industry in a real world environment. You'll work across many different areas including system administration, maintenance support and other projects. We are looking for a smart and fun intern to join our IT team.
Interns will work closely with executive leadership and with various departments on a range of projects to further explore the industry and sector. All interns will have the opportunity to build great communication, problem solving and people skills through collaborating and working with various departments. We want the next IT guru to join our team to bring a new perspective.
Exciting things you will do:
- Provide overall IT system administration and maintenance support
- Assist in performing hardware and software installation procedures
- Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop PCs, servers, printers and network
- Repair and upgrade PC, hardware and software
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management
- Providing Help Desk support to all end users
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities
- Participate in the development of software applications
- Other adhoc tasks by management
- Familiar with MS Windows, Mac OS, MS Office
- Possess a keen desire to learn and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Team Player, Proactive, Self-discipline and result oriented
If this IT internship is your cup of tea, why not write in to us to find out more about it!