We are a boutique M&A Advisory firm focusing on Small and Medium size Enterprises (SMEs). We advise local SMEs across a wide range of industries on divestments, mergers, acquisitions and capital raising.
In your role, you will be involved in preparation of Information Memorandum, pricing analysis and DD data room. You will work with business owners, corporate Investors, private equity funds, financial advisory firms and lawyers.
· Preparation of Information Memorandums and presentation materials
· Pricing analysis and collate trading/transaction comparable
· Facilitate due diligence
· Positive mindset & Perseverance
· Initiative & Commitment
· Good commercial acumen complemented by analytical and quantitative abilities
· Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Banking & Finance