mysavvytutor (MST) is a Singapore-based ed-tech startup focuses on developing an interactive real-time learning platform. MST is conveniently available to you on-the-go, you can easily connect with professionally certified teachers and experts for your academic and learning needs. The company’s near-term vision is to be the largest peer to peer digital knowledge platform in Singapore. MST aims to transform the way we learn for everyone because learning has never been this easy!
You will join a driven, multinational and dynamic team that will focus on providing e-learning services for everyone. By joining our startup, you will have the opportunity to learn and be exposed to many invaluable experiences that you can't get out of your textbooks!
- Work with the marketing department to plan and execute effective customer acquisition strategies.
- Create and update marketing collaterals to enhance Company branding and image.
- Design, market and maintain an active online presence for our company on social media network to drive sales and product profile.
- Set up and attend marketing meetings and carry out new prioritised new duties with other team members where required.
- Set up client meetings and proactively follow up with external counterparties and deliver results.
- Conduct market research, including market opportunities, competitor analysis and customer profiles.
- Good Degree or Professional Qualification in ANY FIELD
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Fluent in English. Beneficial to be able to speak other Asian languages.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to forge deep, enduring and value creating customer relationships of various backgrounds
- Ability to plan and implement effective product promotion through strategic events and advertising campaigns
- Strong business integrity & holds sensitive information in confidence
- Highly motivated, self-starter, resourceful and independent but ability to work effectively in a team
- Proficient with MS programs and savvy with social media mediums
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite software is a bonus, simple photo editing skills are preferred.
Full/Part Time opportunities available! Join us now!