Dynamic Technology Lab Pte Ltd (“DTL”) is a quantitative hedge fund established in Singapore and engages in global securities trading with multiple asset classes. As a tech-focused Licensed Fund Management Company under the Monetary Authority of Singapore, DTL is dedicated to producing strong consistent returns for its investors by relying on mathematical and statistical models to drive its investment process.
The Business Development Intern will assist in conducting feasibility study and project management of DTL's expansion projects into new markets/instruments. We are looking for someone who is creative and resourceful in tackling non-routine projects.
- Conduct feasibility study for various expansion projects into different countries/markets
- Assist in liaison with external parties
- Help in overall project management for the expansion projects
- Undergraduates in their penultimate or final year, pursuing a business related degree
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
The following are bonuses
- Understanding of the financial markets and hedge fund business
- Winner/finalist of business case competitions
- Full-time internship: Monday to Friday, at least 3 months
- Part-time internship: at least 3 days per week for a period of 4 months