Windows On Work Symposium: Exploring Our Millennials’ Potential.
As a Millennial (17 to 27 years old) entering Singapore’s thriving – and rapidly changing – economy, have you ever felt overwhelmed by its competitive job market?
Have you ever wished you could gain some invaluable advice from trusted sources on how you could stand out from the crowd in job-hunting?
Are you confidently sure you already possess those desirable job skills that employers today are looking for?
- Gain tips on how you can surpass the expectations of Gen X bosses
- Get updated with the latest exciting developments happening in Singapore’s economy today
- Make your mark as the Millennial workforce that Singapore needs to propel its economy forward
- David Chua, CEO, National Youth Council
- Gilbert Tan, CEO, e2i
- Goh Jia Yong, Director, People Advisory Services, Ernst & Young
- Mike Tang, LinkedIn’s Top 8 Power Profiles 2017 (Human Resource)
- Vivek Iyyani, ASEAN Millennial Workplace Expert
- Neeraj Sundarajoo, CEO, Zeemart & one of SG’s top digital agency leaders
- SkillsFuture Advice Workshop
If you are between the age range of 17 to 27 years old and you need to learn more about being a Millennial, what are you waiting for! Click here now to save your spot!