Ever since InternSG was started, we have advocate the idea that students, though young in terms of experience, are extremely valuable resources to the corporate world.
Technologies, innovations and new social medias, which youths play a big role in, have shifted the way business operate at an unprecedented rate. It is thus now even more important for corporations to look into what key roles young employees can play to help improve their business efficiency and creativity.
When students worked as interns, they bring with them scholarly knowledge, creative thinking and enthusiastic energy. To better propound this idea, InternSG is going to showcase several students, to help the working community better understand the thoughts and aspirations of students in Singapore today.
In this ongoing “Featured Student Write-ups” article series, each article will be in form of an interview, or an interesting student write-up on a topic.
If you are a student, and will like this good opportunity to promote your portfolio online (for free!) on our popular internship portal, or if you have an interesting article to write (on any topic) and showcase on our website, please feel free to drop us an with a short executive summary of who you are, and we will contact you with more information.
If you a prospective employer from a company, feel free to look at these selected write-ups and get in contact with the students.
Current featured write-ups:
- Rong Lun, Chemistry Master Student
- Daynia Lan, S3 Asia MBA Double Degree Student
- Randy Valentius, NUS Computing Undergraduate
- Gisella Huang, MDIS Mass Communication Undergraduate
- Geraldine Chiang, MDIS Mass Communications Undergraduate
- Audrey Heyzer, MDIS Mass Communications Undergraduate
- Yap Shi Wen, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Emma Yin, International Business and Hospitality Undergraduate
- Jesse Leow, NUS Business Administration Undergraduate
- Kenneth (Science degree in tourism and hospitality management, MDIS)
- Jirawat Teiwkittichote, Business Major, Shinawatra University
- Wang Jingyi Ginny, NTU student majoring in Mathematics and Economics
- Athena Foo, Theatre Studies Undergraduate at the National University of Singapore
- Jeraldine Phneah, Model Blogger and Public Service Division Intern at Prime Minister’s Office
- Benjamin Loh, final year Accountancy undergraduate at the SMU and founder/owner of Speaker’s Flare Training & Consultancy
- Nicolette Pereira, Media and Communications student at Singapore Polytechnic