- Being Kids Pte Ltd
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Aug 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 4 Months
Vertex, 33 Ubi Ave 3 #3-48 Singapore 408868
- Allowance /
- $700 - 800 monthly
- Editorial / Linguist / Writing
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
Being Kids Pte Ltd is a leading toy distributor based in Singapore. We carry a wide range of soft toys and hard toys from Europe & America.
Some notable characters include:
- Sesame Street
- Disney Princesses
- World Wildlife Fund for Nature (WWF)
Visit www.beingkids.sg for more information.
- Job Description
Part of a distributor's role is to help our retailers sell out their products. One way to do this is to organise mini fairs within the retail shop itself which will be the primary focus of this role.
As such, the candidate will be involved in the following tasks:
- Assist in the organisation and execution of in-store fairs at retailers
- Make sure marketing collateral deliverables are ready in accordance to the given timelines
- Work with retailers to determine space and collateral
- Liaise with printing companies for development of marketing collateral
- Come up with a calendar of events
This is a good opportunity for a creative, outgoing marketing person to get exposed to a traditional distributor-type business model.
Depending on bandwidth and performance, there could be an opportunity to get stuck in to the digital marketing part of the business which will expose the candidate to the modern digital marketing mix of:
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Submission through