- Morris Grayson Group
- Business Development Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Aug 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD)
- Allowance /
- $400 - 800 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
Morris Grayson Group prides ourselves to be a dynamic agency which has highly motivated employees. We believe that nurturing our teammates is the key to success in the fast-paced financial industry. Hence, we place a heavy emphasis on mentoring from senior consultants and higher management.
We welcome self-driven individuals who wish to embark and succeed in their career in the financial services industry.
- Job Description
- Attending business networking events to source for potential clients
- Develop new leads / client accounts and explore possibility of growth
- Plan & implement marketing activities and creating brand awareness
- To develop marketing strategy for Corporate Solutions
- Research on government incentives that could be useful for clients/company
- Look for potential vendors to work with
- Support in ad-hoc admin work for company
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Research and develop marketing strategy for Employee Retention Program
- Telemarketing and networking
- Organizing events and developing channels to market them
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development, Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Prefer to has strong interests in IT/online marketing
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Submission through