- Bray Leino Singapore
- Advertising and Events Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Aug 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Sep 2017, For At Least 3 Months
73 Ubi Rd 1, Singapore 408733
- Allowance /
- $600 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media
- Media / Publication
- Company Profile
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training, PR, design and experiential. More than 300 people work across four offices in the UK and our office in Asia, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
Our team of over 90 communication, marketing and digital specialists are based over our 5 offices in Asia: Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City and Hong Kong. Bray Leino Asia is also supported by the full weight of our integrated agency capabilities across Europe and the US. Together, our team delivers complex, integrated and highly strategic solutions for our clients across the Asia Pacific region and the rest of the world, specialising in advertising campaigns, branding and brand positioning, digital, creative, events, exhibitions, conferencing and product launches.
- Job Description
- Assist and work along with our advertising & events team in day to day tasks.
- Help source and deal with external suppliers for events/advertising related works.
- Research on business insights and create project related presentation slides.
- Opportunities to get involved in events/exhibition.
- Learn to create project timeline & prepare job briefs.
- Be involved in weekly meetings.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to Aaron at .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Submission through