- Sales Executive
- Date Listed
- 17 Jul 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary, and Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive and Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
- Dhouby Ghaut / Bras Basah
- Allowance /
- $3,000 - 5,000 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial, Communications / Customer Service / Support, and Sales / Retail
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
We are one of the most respectable and preferred institutions in the financial industry with AA ratings. We dedicate our talent and foresight to creating innovative and personalised programmes including but not limited to financial protection, retirement solution and wealth management products for our clients to help them fulfil their dreams, aspirations and securing their future.
Our forte is nurturing individuals to become successful professionals, empowering them to make positive contributions to their clients and society, impacting others with useful knowledge.
We are a believer in one-to-one mentorship as it will deliver the most effective results in guiding one to success!
- Job Description
Earn up to $100k under our 18-months salary package!
If you are an undergrad searching for a position with flexible hours to fit into your timetable, or a graduate looking for an entry level position in the finance sector, this position might be for you!
What you should expect:
- Identify new business leads and initiate sales opportunities
- Manage and coordinate sales and marketing projects
- Come up with targeted and comprehensive solutions for your clients secure their financial objectives
- Conduct professional face-to face presentations to clients to close deals
- Build and cultivate long term bonds with clients through value-added relationship management
What are the perks:
- Very competitive remuneration package. Basic salary of $3000 to $5000 + allowance, commissions, bonuses etc
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Overseas incentive trips for outstanding achievers
- Career progression opportunities to build and lead your own team within 2 years
You should be:
- Singaporean or Singapore PR preferred
- Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore and above
- At least 21 years and above
- Open-minded and creative
- Motivated by effort-based progression, highly motivated, driven, goal-oriented
- Proactive with drive and hungry to succeed in life
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please apply for this position by submitting your CV at
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Submission through