- Advancement Theory Design
- Graphic Design Intern
- Date Listed
- 17 Jul 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
51 Bukit Batok Crescent
- Allowance /
- $500 - 1,000 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Advancement Theory Design is a Singapore based design studio founded by a duo in 2014. We creates brand identities, packaging, print collaterals, websites, social media contents, etc for our clients. Majority of our clients are in the F&B industry.
Find out more about us at http://www.advancementtheory.com.sg.
- Job Description
What you will do:
- Design marketing collaterals such as posters, menu inserts, slide visuals, etc.
- Assist or produce any digital design or hands-on creative work for clients and ourselves.
- Develop concepts, layouts and designs for pitch jobs.
What you will need:
- Possess design knowledge such as graphic layout, typography skill, etc
- Well-versed in design softwares
- Ideally be familiar with / be interested in the Food & Beverage industry in Singapore
- Able to stick with us for 3 months
If you have an eager to learn attitude and are driven by good design, we would love to speak with you soon! Drop us your resume now!
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Submission through