- Web Designer
- Date Listed
- 19 May 2017
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Flexible Duration
- West Region
- Allowance /
- $200 - 1,500 (project based)
- Art / Creative / Design / Media
- Human Resources and Information Technology
- Company Profile
HackerTrail is a tech start-up that aims to simplify recruitment with gamification, crowd sourcing and social media. Our mission is to connect technologists with the right employment opportunities, leveraging effective and innovative technology. Our clients are top start-ups, MNCs and even Government agencies.
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer (freelance) to create engaging designs according to requirements. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for visual detail. If you are passionate about design and are eager to learn more through various projects, we’d like to meet you!
- Job Description
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Conceptualise and provide design artwork for offline and online media (E-direct Mailers, banners, websites, press ads, posters, backdrops, etc)
- Collaborate with team members to launch design artwork
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. colour correction)
- Use feedback from team to improve work
- Experience with design software (e.g. InVision) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDRAW)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Excellent communication ability
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
*As this is a freelance position, please note that remuneration is on a project basis.
- Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Submission through