- VCT Group Of Wineries Asia Pte Ltd
- Wine Event Promoter
- Date Listed
- 19 May 2017
- Job Type
- Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 03 Aug 2017 - 20 Aug 2017
Fort Canning Hill
Films At The Fort – Singapore’s premier open – air cinema
- Allowance /
- $10 hourly
- (All Inclusive / General), F&B / Hospitality / Personal Service, and Sales / Retail
- (All Inclusive / General) and Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
Founded in 1833, Vina Concha y Toro is Latin America's leading producer and occupies and outstanding position among the world's most important wine companies, currently exporting to 147 countries world wide. Uniquely, it owns around 10,800 hectares of prime vineyard in Chile, Argentina and United States.
The Concha y Toro Group compromise a wide range of successful brands from the top of the range Don Melchor and Almaviva to the flagship brand called Casillero del Diablo.
I bet you know about Manchester United. Our flagship brand Casillero del Diablo which has been the official sponsor since 2010. Leveraging on this partnership in over 147 countries with over 600 million fans around the world and increasing number year by year. This is the Wine Legend.
- Job Description
Main Duties and Accountabilities:
- Manage wine sampling bottles daily
- Independently give out tastings at the event
- Stock count of wines
- Be Fun, outspoken and outgoing
- Age 18 - 26
- No experience of wine knowledge is welcome
- Hourly rate of $10/hr
- Required to work daily from 3rd Aug - 20th Aug
- Working time: 4.30pm - 8pm
- You'll get to watch films after you finish your duties.
- Check out www.filmsatthefort.com.sg for films.
- Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Submission through