- Web & Video Prodcutions
- Videographer - Video Editor
- Date Listed
- 19 May 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 1 Month
10 Anson Road #10-11
- Allowance /
- $500 - 800 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Web & Video productions is a company based in Singapore specialized in video streaming solutions for e-business and e-learning :
- Live video webcasting for virtual events, conferences, seminars, workshops
- Video-On-Demand webcasting for academic and corporate e-learning, video marketing and webTV
- Consulting and engineering services for specific needs, video portal and web development
- Job Description
In this job, you'll learn how to film, edit and stream events, conferences, seminars, workshops...
-Manage multiple aspects of producing a special event, including coordinating visuals, audio, props, entertainments integration into the event, and more.
-Develop and spec out ideas for proposals.
-Effectively implement and manage an event ensuring a positive experience for all attendees that will in end, leave a lasting impression and memory no one will forget.
- Experience in filming and video editing
- skills in post-production, animation
- software: Final Cut Pro, After Effects
- Fluent in English, french is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a “get things done” attitude
- Ability to work independently and confidently on tasks; attention to detail a must
- Extremely comfortable interacting with contractors and managing multiple projects
- Able to work with Final Cut Pro for video editing
- No problem working flexible hours, and weekends
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.