- UI Intern
- Date Listed
- 21 Apr 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- West Region
- Allowance /
- $800 - 900 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- Human Resources and Information Technology
- Company Profile
HackerTrail is a tech start-up that aims to simplify recruitment with gamification, crowd sourcing and social media. Our mission is to connect technologists with the right employment opportunities, leveraging effective and innovative technology. Our clients are top start-ups, MNCs and even Government agencies.
Our principle: If you want to win the war, be prepared to lose a few battles!
The type of people we are: Ambitious, adaptive, learn from our mistakes and lead by example!
The type of individual we’re looking for: Passionate about code, collaborative and not afraid to learn new technologies. You don't need to know it all; just need to have the right mind set to learn.
- Job Description
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to define and implement solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- UI experience / portfolio if any
- Demonstrate UI design skills
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps etc
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Sketch or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.