- Anchor Marine Supplies Pte Ltd
- Corporate Business Development and Strategy
- Date Listed
- 21 Apr 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract and Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
126 Gul Circle
- Allowance /
- $400 - 800 monthly
- Communications / Customer Service / Support, Logistic / Supply Chain / Transportation, and Marketing / PR
- (All Inclusive / General)
- Company Profile
Anchor Marine Supplies Pte Ltd was formed in 1982 as a general ship chandling organization with only 5 staff in a small rented office at Syed Alwi road. There our business continued to expand rapidly and in 1995, we moved to our own warehouse-cum-office space covering an area of 20,000 square feet at Gul Circle. This not only serves to highlight how we have grown in size over the past 24 years, but also demonstrates our commitment to establishing long-term mutually beneficial business partnerships with our valuable customers based on our ability to offer quality products and services at competitive prices.
In 1997, we obtained our ISO 9002 certification, reaffirming our commitment to customers in providing quality products and services. In late 2004, we attained another milestone by upgrading our certification to ISO 9001. Our technical expertise, alliances with major strategic partners, specialized overseas sourcing, logistics and supply chain management further expanded our customer base in America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Today, we are known as one of the leading ship chandlers in Singapore with a well established reputation as a reliable and customer-centric organisation that constantly strives to be more than a mere supplier.
- Job Description
Personal assistant to Business Development Manager
Business development - Identify ways to increase digital presence / potential customers / routes / map out marketing strategy
- Adapt in use of technology / excel
- Adapt in spoken/written English
- Proactive and motivated