- Delmedica Investments (Singapore) Pte. Ltd
- Corporate Finance Intern
- Date Listed
- 21 Apr 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From May 2017, For At Least 3 Months
Suntec Tower 1
- Allowance /
- $500 - 700 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial
- Company Profile
Based in Singapore, Delmedica Investments is a specialist funding company offering investors access to the immense potential of the global biotechnology industry. Via their impressive resources and network of healthcare professionals, Delmedica identifies new opportunities with tangible commercial potential, opportunities that represent low risk, high-growth and clear exit strategies.
- Job Description
We are looking for a corporate finance intern to join our team.
- Conduct company and market research
- Assist in preparing investor presentation materials
- Update the financial models
- Involve in due diligence process
- Assist the management team with general corporate finance work
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
Who are we looking for:
- Student with background in finance or accounting
- Have prior experience in corporate finance is a plus (Not a must)
- Result-oriented and self-motivated team player
- Independent worker To
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume (including availability) to . If you have any stock pitch, financial model excel or presentation material that is related to corporate finance include them in your email too.
Note that we accept application on a rolling basis and only shortlisted applicants will hear from us.