- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 20 Mar 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From May 2017, For At Least 6 Months
71 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore 139951
- Allowance /
- $600 - 800 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Real Estate
- Company Profile
99.co is the fastest growing property portal in Singapore. Our obsession is to make the property market in Singapore and Asia more transparent, honest and reliable.
We work hard as a team — in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
Read about our culture here before you apply! :) Please state earliest date of availability when applying.
- Job Description
- Assist the marketing team in delivering marketing strategies and propose initiatives to increase customer conversions (not limited to promotions, retargeting, partnerships or events).
- Draft effective and compelling sales and marketing materials to drive sales.
- Support the team with tracking performance and presenting data analysis to improve strategy
- Monitoring effectiveness of online campaigns, social and blog posts as well as devise strategies to drive traffic to our platform
- Assist in the conceptualisation and creation process for content marketing
- Work closely with sales team to coordinate events, trainings, product launches
We are looking at you if you are someone with the following:
Background in Business preferred
An effective communicator and story-teller with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A major plus if familiar with Adobe Photoshop and design but not required
A keen interest to thrive in a startup environment. A goal-getter that is not afraid to get stuff done
Able to embrace both the charms of individuality and teamwork
Resourceful, independent, and able to think on his/her feet
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.