- Bolt Media
- Front End Software Engineer Intern
- Date Listed
- 20 Mar 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- Media / Publication
- Company Profile
Bolt helps companies to create great content. We have worked with a number of well-known brands such as Marriott, Expedia, Huawei and Unilever as our clients and we have the fastest growing content creator network in the region. We have been featured on Forbes 30 Under 30, The Straits Times as one of 8 Startups in Singapore to Watch and respected marketing journals.
Adaptable and fast-moving, Bolt is ever-ready to take on new challenges. We are nestled in the middle of the start-up scene (literally and figuratively) and we look forward to bringing on more like-minded individuals to the team! We’re looking for the candidates who posses great work ethic and is self-motivated. At Bolt, we’re adaptable and fast-moving, energetic and dynamic. If you are looking for a workplace to test your limits, come and join us!
- Job Description
- Design, develop, and deploy using the latest frameworks and technologies
- Gain experience writing code in a product environment
- Work hand-in-hand with customers and clients alike
- Develop features pertaining to:
- real-time content editors
- contextual grammar, style, and SEO feedback
- facilitating payments and invoicing
- client and writer analytics dashboards
- Good communication, analytical and conceptual skills
- Positive attitude with a hunger for learning
- Self-driven and able work well in a team
- Experience with AngularJS (Advanced/Expert): Task Runners via Grunt, Testing via Jasmine
- Nice to have - Experience with React+ Redux (Intermediate): Testing via Mochao, Task Running via Webpack
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.