- SearchAsia Pte Ltd
- HR Coordinator (Sales & Marketing)
- Date Listed
- 20 Mar 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary, and Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $950 - 1,500 monthly
- Administrative / Clerical, Communications / Customer Service / Support, and HR / Professional Service
- Human Resources and Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you.
- Job Description
Are you exploring job options in the consumer world? Do you want your initial taste of the corporate world to be powerfully meaningful? Join SearchAsia as an intern!
An internship with SearchAsia will offer you:
- Unlimited access to the birds-eye-view of career prospects: Chart the progression of market leaders to develop your own career strategy
- Exciting exploration of the retail and consumer world: pick up in-depth market knowledge and learn about the influential companies behind the products you see everyday
- A welcoming environment: go through your first taste of the corporate world under the guidance of a close-knit team
- Assist in internal staff recruitment
- Screen resumes and shortlist candidates by speaking with them to assess their suitability
- To support in the development of business relationships through market research and cold calls.
- Coordinate and arrange interviews
- Ability to work closely with the team to source for candidates
- Support the team in administrative work
- Ad-hoc work
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with people
- Self motivated, meticulous and organized
- Possess strong spoken and written communications skills
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
or please send your detailed resume with a recent photo to:
Ms. Charlene Tan Pek Koon (R1109002)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.