- Volvo East Asia (Pte) Ltd
- Intern (Qes)
- Date Listed
- 20 Mar 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From May 2017, For At Least 3 Months
33 Joo Koon Circle Singapore 629111
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- QA / Safety / Security
- Company Profile
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.
- Job Description
Purpose of the Job
This internship allows the intern to appreciate the real life situations in the application of Quality Environment Care & Safety (QES) policies and processes in a sales and marketing office environment.
TASKS and RESPONSIBILITES
- Support the maintenance of QES management system in cOMMon
- Operational development teamplace database computation for Region APAC
- Support preparation of Monthly Management Report for Region APAC
- Perform filing and data entry duties as assigned
• Able to handle systems application (training will be provided)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer literate in MS Office.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin
• Undergraduate pursuing Business Degree
Working Location : 33 Joo Koon Circle (Company transport provided)
Working Hours : 8.30 am - 5.30 pm / Mon - Fri
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.