- Coca International Singapore Co Pte Ltd
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
5 Stadium Walk #02-01
Kallang Leisure Park
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- HR / Professional Service
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
COCA ‘Suki’ Steamboat was founded in 1957 by Mr. Srichai Phanphensophon and his wife, Mrs. Patama. As a young lady, Mrs Patama spent hours in the kitchen, learning about fresh ingredients, putting together traditional authentic recipes and gradually became one of the best chefs in her family. Spurred by her love for cooking, Mrs Patama created the menu from her family recipes and eventually with her husband, pioneered the COCA experience, a new Thai-style ‘Suki’ steamboat dining. Over the years, they also created the signature COCA sauce, the dipping sauce to complement the meal. The couple decided to name the restaurant COCA, inspired by the Chinese words, “可口”, which means ‘tasty’ or ‘appetizing’.
- Job Description
- Assist the management team in administrative duties.
- Support the Business Development Manager in the recruitment of new Members to the restaurants.
- Runs the membership marketing events
- Handles sponsorship with partners
- Active involvement in company product marketing.
- Maintain prospective Members database and ensure timely follow up with prospects.
- Perform market research and analysis and execute marketing plans and activities.
- Create and manage online and offline marketing collaterals.
- Develop and execute Marketing proposal for branding and positioning in the industry.
- Create and manage Marketing calendar.
- Content Writing if required
- Manage company website if required
Only Singaporeans need to apply.