- Operations Manager / Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 1 Month
39 Jln Pemimpin
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Business / Management, Marketing / PR, and Sales / Retail
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
Breadcrumbers is a group of e-commerce businesses that are the leaders of their respective fields. Join us to learn how to quickly validate and execute a business idea on the internet!
- Job Description
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
It is difficult to find a meaningful job as a pre-University student with little job experience and no economically relevant qualification. Here at Breadcrumbers, the only thing we care about is results and a thirst to learn and improve.
Join our young and energetic team in a relaxed, informal office environment. You'll get to learn the technical skills and intricacies required to set up a dominant e-commerce business. In the end, you'll be equipped to set up a passive source of income for yourself, as previous employees have done.
WHAT WILL CANDIDATES LEARN?
- How to start and troubleshoot simple e-commerce startups
- How to manage and run operations in and SME
- Search Engine Optimization
- Internet Marketing
- Mondays to Fridays, 10 am - 5pm
- Located conveniently at 39 Jln Pemimpin (5 min walk from Marymount MRT)
- Short-term possible
- Manage customer enquiries
- Prepare, dispatch and track orders
- Solve post-purchase problems
- Minor inventory management
The Valuable Stuff
- Hands-on experience in internet marketing and search engine optimization
- Depending on length of tenure, opportunity to experience bringing a new e-commerce site from birth to #1!
- Excellent written and spoken English
- No working experience required
- Preferably A-Levels or Diploma
- Preferably Male (A little moving work may be required)
- Hungry to learn
Please apply for this position by submitting a brief CV over InternSG or via email to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.