- Jewel Paymentech
- Intern – Product Specialist
- Date Listed
- 11 Jan 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Computing / IT / Software
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
We're a Financial Technology startup which focuses on developing intelligent solutions to mitigate fraud and other risks for the banking and financial industry. We were also named as one of the most promising FinTech startups in Asia by SWIFT.
- Job Description
We are looking for interns looking to gain experience in seeing through projects from concept to implementation. Be prepared for a fast-paced and exciting environment and you will gain a broad experience in understanding the banking and electronic payments industry.
- Partner with business units and customers to develop requirements for projects
- Work closely with the Technology team and Product Manager to implement projects
Students applying for this Job should possess a passion in problem solving, web development and fancy some creative works. Do you want to experience working in a fast-paced environment with new challenges every day? This is the place.
- A dynamic working environment – you will be a part of a team that prides itself on developing innovative solutions to complex problems
- Learn about payment systems, fraud, financial industry processes, AI, and much more from our experienced team
- Cool working environment – plenty of snacks, regular movie nights, and team activities
- Knowledge, skills and abilities in turning ideas into products. This can include performing risk-cost-benefit analyses, competitive analyses, creating marketing collateral, and more
- Familiarity with office productivity tools. Familiarity with project management tools would be a plus.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.