Zimplistic is a Singapore based R&D and smart product design company.
Zimplistic’s vision is to accelerate the world’s transition to eating healthy at home through smart technology and robotics. It’s flagship product, Rotimatic, enables users to make flatbreads with a touch of a button in flat 90 seconds.Consumerism has led to a shift in the eating habits where people are more reliant on supermarkets and frozen food because it is convenient and easy. Busy lifestyles and lack of time has led to a generation of ‘instant food’ that is loaded with preservatives and additives. With a vision of seamlessly integrating consumer robotics with IoT, we are working to bring about a day when families can eat healthy homemade meals with just the touch of a button.Zimplistic’s flagship product, Rotimatic is the world’s first and only fully automated, IoT and AI enabled kitchen robot that measures, kneads, rolls, cooks and puffs perfectly round flatbreads, every single time. It takes away the hassle of making flatbreads with hands and allows users to get creative without compromising on health.Rotimatic has already touched lives of 60,000 families around the world and has been instrumental in reversing unhealthy eating habits, one roti at a time. With USD 20 Million in revenue in just its first year of sales, Rotimatic is transforming home kitchens and revolutionizing the kitchen robotics segment.
About the Role:
We are in the process of kicking off an exciting communication campaign and seek a Graphic design intern to contribute creatively. The role will expose the intern to the dynamics which creative individuals experience in a business/brand management environment. Graphic design intern will work closely with the Design and Content/Communications team.
Join us on the most exciting part of our journey as we begin to turn our dream into a reality.
- Brainstorm & bring to life visually exciting social media and ad campaigns.
- Design online & offline marketing collaterals for both corporate & consumer communication
- Design user interface graphics to provide best-in-class experience
- Working on special video assignments/projects.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Fresh grads / students looking for Internship are welcome.
- Knowledge of simple video making/editing skills