An Opportunity To A Better Future
We started with a mum-centric mentality to embrace and promote a work-life harmony environment amongst the hustle bustle with kids and importantly, to set a positive uptrend in a woman-led company and inspired to be a revolutionary solutions provider within the space of the traditional recruitment business.
Founded in the Year 2020 as an atypical boutique executive search and consultancy firm, Wynne splits the key focus into two perspectives, first from the business standpoint to accelerate its growth by giving it a head start focus on the organisation's acquisition needs then maximizing potentials by curating tailor-made programs to build an effective team, and secondly to help and assist the individuals on their job hunt, career switch and securing their dream job, regardless of diversity.
Wynne (Win) An Opportunity To A Better Future.
Grow your GRIT with us today.
- Provide pre-sales support and technical solution proposals and documentation for turnkey projects
- Provide professional services on implementing L2/L3 switches, wireless AP & controllers, firewall, Network Access Controller (NAC), and Certificate Authority for enterprise networks
- Serve as Level 1/2/3 support for our customer and partners
- Design, develop, implement and maintain infrastructure providing wireless managed services to medium to large enterprise clients
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in designing, managing and implementing networks and system architecture of multi-vendor infrastructure comprising of network routers, switches, wireless controller, wireless access point & system which includes:
- LAN switches: (Experiences in)
- CISCO Platform: Catalyst 29XX Series, 38XX Series, 45XX Series
Alcatel Lucent Omni switches
CISCO Nexus Platform
- Routers: (Preferrable)CISCO Platform: 8XX, 18XX, 28XX Series
CISCO Fusion Router
- Firewall: (Preferrable) CISCO ASA Platform with Firepower Services
- Cisco Aironet, Meraki, Aruba, HP, Ruckus or equivalent Wireless vendors’ product
- ClearPass, Cisco ISE or other NAC Solutions
- DNS, DHCP, LDAP, RADIUS & AAA servers
- Window/Linux/UNIX OS environments
- Must with 2 – 4 years large scale network project deployment experience that involve various LAN and WAN platform/technology
- Experienced in deploying MPLS network will be advantages
- Experienced in Administration and troubleshooting in network environment will be take into consideration
- IPv6 knowledge and experience will be an advantage
- CCNA certification is a must, other network certifications like CCNP/CCDP/MCSE/CWNA/CWNP would be preferred
- Good working attitude
- Hardworking and eager to learn new technologies and skills