Wild Honey is all about beautiful breakfasts, all day everyday. It provides an affordable yet luxurious, a chance to become an armchair traveler. A home away from home for guests, friends and team members.
Working at Wild Honey provides an opportunity to bring some of the cues of fine dining to all day casual dining. It is a fun, vibrant and exciting place to work. As an employee of Wild Honey you will be able to make an impact every day, through teamwork, passion and an unwavering commitment to ensure every guest has an exceptional dining experience.
This position is concerned with the overall activities at the bar station. It involves maintaining the consistency of all beverages served to guests and the waiting period for serving. Effective cost control and minimized wastages.
- Responsible for the shift operations in the bar station
- Schedule bar station staff roster and deployment
- Responsible for the bar payroll administration
- Responsible for the bar staff leave planning and manage the Leave System
- Evaluate drink products to assure that quality standards are consistently attained
- Responsible for the purchasing of bar stocks
- Ensure inventory system is properly recorded, updated and stock take of inventory is properly accounted and prices updated in the system
- Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout the bar areas at all times
- Maintain high standard of personal hygiene of bar team, inspect uniform and grooming
- Ensure daily cross checking of all the bar checklists to ensure SOP is being followed
- Provide orientation, training, guidance and evaluation of all the baristas
- Establish good working relations with team members
- Perform other duties as directed
- GCE "O" Level or equivalent
- Good communications and leadership skills
- Able to motivate and promote team work and support colleagues in pursuit of team goals
- Take initiative in problem solving
- Resolve issues in a fair and positive manner
- Patient with good listening skills
- Be punctual and well disciplined